Connect with us

Local News

Forest Hill residence alight as emergency services treat two for smoke inhalation | The Daily Advertiser

Published

on

news, local-news,

EMERGENCY services have flocked to a home in Forest Hill after a fire broke out in the laundry. With Rural Fire Service crews, Fire and Rescue, paramedics and police on scene, the incident is believed to have begun just before 11am on Friday at a set of units on Allonby Avenue. Initial reports suggest the occupant of the dwelling had already extinguished the blaze before firefighters arrived. Two individuals were treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics, and police remain on scene. It is not yet known how the fire was sparked. More details are to come, and police have been contacted for more information. Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to…



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Wagga Mardi Gras has launched a new initiative to help everyone feel safe access…
Budget blowout causes delays for Pomingalarna Multisport Cycling Complex | The Daily Advertiser